Global Pearl Light Blue has a slight darker bluish sheen to it when the light hits it the right way. Otherwise, it looks like nice rich medium blue with a very strong pearly effect that makes it just perfect for all frozen winter and snow queen inspired face painting designs.
Global Colours’ face and body paint is:
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and ASTM (Australian standards), (regular colours conform to FDA, EU and ASTM; and neon colours, deep blue magenta, deep magenta conform to ASTM and EN 71-3)
- Unsuitable for children under 36 months
- Use within 12 months of opening the package
- All cosmetics can, on rare occasions cause allergic reaction. Do not use on sensitive skin, in or around eye area. Test by placing a small amount to the wrist. If reaction occures, discontinue use.
Directions for use:
Using a damp brush or sponge, activate the face paint to a creamy consistency and apply to the skin. The paint will dry to a smudge free finish in under a minute. Colours can be layered on top of each other. To avoid smudging when painting over other colours, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next layer. No skin preparation is required. REMOVAL: Remove easily from the skin with water and soap. In case of staining, remove with baby oil, coconut oil or a makeup remover.
Ingredients: Paraffin Wax, Castor oil, Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, Stearyl Alcoholhenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Acacia Senegal, Dextrin, Water. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Mica (CI 77019), Pigment blue 15 (CI 74160).
The size of this face paint cake is 2 14/16 inches in diameter and 9/16 inches tall. Made in Taiwan.